Monday 7 March 2011

Fedrigoni Brief YCN - Fedrigoni Research

I haven't updated in ages but here is all the work I've been doing for my new...now completed brief:

My new project which I did the paper research for is a marketing campaign for Fedrigoni UK. After researching ways of using paper and researching into the ranges of Fedrigoni's papers I wanted to see what the company has done in the past. Every year they release a calender, which would be interesting to explore, as well as holding various events. These are examples from the Fedrigoni Website:

I also found these poster designs by Richard Nabarro which are very vibrant and fun and showcase the paper well.


While in the showroom I also picked up these two parts of Fedrigoni's marketing campaigns which show the more tactile aspect.


The range I have chosen to work with is the Freelife Range, I was particularly attracted to the Mayan aspect of the Merida line within this range.

No comments:

Post a Comment